Supervisor: Dr. Cladine Gauthier
Work location: 7141 Sherbrooke St W, Montreal, Quebec, H4B 1R6
Hours / Weeks & Schedule: 35 hours / week; 9:00-5:00 - Monday to Friday
Wage: Commensurate with Experience
Planned Start Date and End Date: ASAP - one year (renewable)
Deadline to Apply: January 20th 2020
We are looking to hire a research assistant to provide support to the supervisor and students for all ongoing research projects. Tasks include: assist graduate students and postdoctoral fellows in recruitment and carrying out neuroimaging studies, assist with administrative tasks (ethics, ordering, etc.), perform data analysis in conjunction with graduate students and postdoctoral fellows. Supervise undergraduate students as well as casuals.
BSc/MSc degree in neuroscience, biomedical science,biomedical engineering, psychology, physiology or related fields.
1 year of research experience Experience in imaging or image analysis, preferably in brain imaging is an asset
Coding experience in Matlab and Python is an asset
- Good proficiency in neurosciences (preferably in human brain imaging)is an asset
- Knowledge of neuroimaging software such as FSL, AFNI or SPM.
- Good communications skills in French and English (must be bilingual).
- Social and interpersonal skills.
- Team player and dedication to the work at hand.
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver on set deadlines.
- Willingness to learn new imaging and data analysis techniques.
Please submit your application to:
Dr Claudine Gauthier by email claudine.gauthier à concordia.ca