Dear OHBM Community,
The OHBM Open Science Special Interest Group is looking for new members to join the team! Nominations are now open! Details of the roles can be found here and you can self-nominate here before the new deadline of August 18th 2021 at 11:59 pm anywhere on earth
The mission of the Open Science SIG is to promote openness, inclusion, and transparency in neuroimaging and neuroscience. The group is best known for organizing the OHBM Hackathon and Open Science Room.
We would like to encourage interested individuals to nominate themselves for the following roles (more information about each of the roles is in the OSSIG bylaws):
· General Chair Elect (3-year role)
· Secretary Elect (3-year role)
· Treasurer Elect (3-year role)
· Inclusivity Officer (1-year role)
· Community Liaison Officer (1-year role)
· Hackathon Chair Elect (3-year role)
· Hackathon Chair (2-year role)
· Hackathon Deputy Chair (1-year role)
· Open Science Room Chair Elect (3-year role)
· Open Science Room Chair (2-year role)
· Open Science Room Deputy Chair (1-year role)
New officers will work with Janine Bijsterbosch (General Chair), Johanna Bayer (Secretary), Benjamin De Leener (Treasurer), Aki Nikolaidis (Past General Chair), Katie Bottenhorn (Past Secretary), Tristan Glatard (Past Treasurer).
Joining the Open Science SIG is a great opportunity to meet new people, learn from other leaders in the field, and most importantly make a meaningful impact on Open Science practices within the OHBM community.
We look forward to receiving your nominations. In case of any questions please email ohbmopenscience à gmail.com
General Chair as of August 1, 2021
On behalf of the OHBM Open Science SIG