An international symposium on responsible innovation in digital health will be held on Wednesday, January 29 and Thursday, January 30, 2020, at the Université de Montréal, Roger-Gaudry Building (Hall of Honour and Amphitheatre K-500).
Registration deadline: January 28, 2020 – Event is free of charge
Seven speakers and about 20 Québec, Canadian and international panelists from diverse background will come together to discuss responsible innovation in digital health and share on opportunities, challenges and avenues associated with digital health.
Each of the guest speakers will be followed by a panel of experts from all health science sectors as well as several other areas of digital health. Each panel will include citizen participation. The content and discussion elements will then be transformed by working groups into statements of principles.
- How has digital innovation changed the field of health care?
- Providing better health care with intelligent agents
- International partnership for innovation in healthy ageing
- Under what conditions does digital innovation offer positive change for health care and the health system?
- Built and digital environments and their impact on our health