The FRQ Communications team invites you to a meeting to learn more about the use of social media for your own communications activities.
The Fonds de recherche du Québec (FRQ) strongly encourages dialogue between science and society, particularly in the context of the proliferation of sources of information and disinformation, such as the one observed on social media. We also want to continue to support the development of public research, its importance for the development of Quebec and for decision-making in our organizations and public administrations. This Science and Society focus will be very present in our strategic planning for 2022-2025.
Against this backdrop, several representatives of research groups have asked us over the past year to learn more about the use of social media for their own communication activities. Consequently, the FRQ communications team invites you to a meeting on this subject. We will also take the opportunity to discuss other topics, such as the second edition of the Driving Research Together campaign planned for the spring.
We offer you three time slots; these three virtual meetings will resume the same program. We invite the person responsible for the coordination or communications of your research entity to register for one of the following:
Please note the meetings will be held in French
- Tuesday, February 22, 2022, from 2 pm to 4 pm – Registration
- Thursday, February 24, 2022, from 10 am to 12 pm – Registration
- Wednesday, March 9, 2022, from 1 pm to 3 pm – Registration
- Welcome and presentation of meeting objectives
- Let’s drive research together: the next step
- Social media and research: why get started
- New FRQ website and redesign of Chief Scientist website
Looking forward to seeing many of you there,
FRQ Communications Team
Questions? Contact us at Communications.FRQ@enq.gouv.qc.ca