Skope is a young, entrepreneurial company that develops products and services for scientific MR imaging labs. Equipped with these solutions, our customers are enabled to perform MR imaging that reaches unprecedented accuracy and speed.
- In-depth understanding of MRI pulse sequences
- Sequence programming experience
- Know-how in MR images reconstruction and its implementation
- Proficient in object-oriented concepts and programming in C/C++
- Proactive and open personality, enjoy working in a team
- Working in project teams to implement cutting-edge imaging sequences
- Development in different programming languages, using state-of-the-art software development tools
- Taking responsibility in software development for medical imaging
- Become a key player in a talented team of diverse engineering disciplines
- Turn cutting-edge image reconstruction into solutions for patients
- Benefit from an agile environment with career opportunities
- Join Canon Medical Systems’ vision and make a difference for the world: Made for Life
Are you eager to strengthen our development team, creating solutions for the benefit of patients?