The laboratory of Dr. Lepage at the Douglas Research Center is looking for qualified candidate for post-doctorate studies in mental health (previously psychiatry) or in IPN (Integrated Program in Neurosciences) at McGill. The selected candidate will be a major contributor to research projects in the fields of neurocognition, in psychological interventions and in neuroimagery in patients with psychotic disorders. Our subsidized projects are at the cutting edge of technology in the field of digital health and include virtual reality, various imaging technics as well as machine learning. The laboratory of Dr. Lepage represents a stimulating work environment, in collaboration with other research teams within the Douglas, as well as various other international teams.
We currently have three new subsidized projects, financed by the Canada Institutes of Health Research for the period of 2022-2027. It is thus a great time to join a dynamic and active research group.
- Doctorate degree in psychology, in neurosciences or a related subject;
- A clinical doctorate in psychology or neuropsychology will be considered an asset;
- Experience in clinical research;
- Good command of English and French knowledge are considered assets;
- Good abilities in interpersonal relationships and in work organization;
- Ability to work in a team and supervise students;
- Excellent abilities in writing and critical analysis.
Description of tasks
- Contribute to several projects in their development, in intervention and analysis;
- Develop their own research question in relation to the ongoing projects;
- Help in project development and guiding undergrad and graduated students;
- Bringing in expertise and support for grant requests.
Length and conditions
A full time position (35 hours/week) is currently available. The work schedule is flexible and part of the work can be done remotely.
Place of work: Douglas Mental University Institute
Grant: In relation the scales used by McGill, the student will have to apply to available grants however.
Candidates must be available at least one year full-time.
Interested candidates, please send a copy of your CV, your most recent transcript and a letter of presentation to:
By e-mail only: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.