The 2020 Imagining Imaging Symposium will be held virtually on December 9th and 10th.
After having to postpone this event scheduled for last May, we are happy to invite you to the 2020 Imagining Imaging Symposium, organized by the Centre d’excellence en imagerie médicale de l’Université de Sherbrooke (CIMUS), in collaboration with the Medical Imaging Axis of the CHUS Research Center (CRCHUS) and the Sherbrooke Medical Imaging Center (CIMS).
This Symposium will be held virtually on December 9th and 10th. For this occasion, we will welcome four national and international keynote speakers to cover the four main themes of the Symposium:
- Instrumentation: Simon Cherry, Ph.D. (UC Davis, USA)
- Development of imaging agents and novel targets: Paul Shaffer, Ph.D. (Triumph, British Columbia, Canada)
- Image analysis and quantitative imaging: Christine Lucas Tardif, Ph.D. (McGill, Quebec, Canada)
- Diagnostic imaging and theranostics: Paula Foster, Ph.D. (Robarts Institute, Ontario, Canada)
Online registration before December 8th is free but compulsory.
Abstract submission for the symposium has been extended until November 22nd, 23:45.
Possibility to submit an abstract for oral (virtual) presentation:
- For students (there will be generous cash prizes for the best student presentations).
- For research employees (there will be cash prizes for employees as well!)
Please feel free to forward this invitation to your friends and colleagues.
We hope to see you there!
The Imagining Imaging Symposium Organizing Committee.