The Quebec Network of Junior Pain Investigators (QNJPI) is proud to announce the 7th PAINtalks edition, which will be held on November 3rd, at 6:30 pm (EDT) as a hybrid event, live from the Centre Mont-Royal in Montréal, QC, Canada. Registration is mandatory, we expect to see many of you!
This bilingual, free and open to all initiative is inspired by TED-style presentations and aims to provide the audience with presentations focused on the field of pain. Speakers are asked to discuss controversies and advancements in the field of pain. A live translation service will be offered on-site and remotely for non-bilingual people.
- Hybrid format (500 places in person and unlimited in webcast)
- Conferences on pain – scientific advances simplified by experts
- Discussion and cocktail area at the end of the evening
- Kiosks of organizations/associations related to chronic pain on site
- Bilingual initiative, free and open to all
Registration (FREE, BUT MANDATORY)
Visit our website for more information about the event, speaker biographies and talk summaries.
Visit our YouTube channel for videos from previous editions